My name is Łukasz (pronounced [ˈwukaʂ]). Originally from Szczecin, Poland. Now living in Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom.
I’m a father, husband, software developer, team lead, aspiring enreprenour and amatour cyclist.
I started with web early. I kept failing and reinventing myself. Now I start over, simpler, without too much stress.
- I have lost two domains and what I learned from it
- 10 questions I ask senior Angular candidate
- UMD, how to break third parties
- Why you shouldn’t publish your code for free
- Don’t be a stormcrow
- No, wait, it’s not a bug - it’s unknown
- Time tracking is very bad… and sometimes helpful
- 4 ways you can ruin your career while asking questions
- Team Group Therapy
- You can’t afford to waste time on just coding
You can find some interesting bits from one on GitHub or NPM
and bit older (not maintained actively by me now)