This year was a massive challenge to everyone but also brought a positive change. Don't remember any such eventful year before, so to sum up everything I will make a bullet point list.
- We managed to have a sunny holiday at Tenerife just before Covid exploded.
- I lost most of my commute and worked from home for most of the year, thanks to the lockdown.
- Thanks to the same lockdown spent far more time with my kids. Especially with the older boy, cycling.
- I had asymptomatic Covid myself and lost a close one to the disease. Tried to donate plasma, but had no antibodies.
- I had 5 minutes of fame thanks to an unexpected road.cc article that scared me to death.
- Had massive changes up and down in weight, still fighting with obesity.
- I tried a bit to help friends in Belarus fighting for their freedom.
- Last but the most important - have a beautiful baby daughter.
- I had to change our way of working to fully remote.
- Because eventful year we had far many more tasks on our hands.
- Because of less cycling to work, I had fewer reports: 153 instead of 322 last year.
- Because of the lockdown had cancelled all court cases where I was summoned. Most of them resolved without me, with driver found/pleaded guilty.
- Because of the article above, I became more embedded in pro sustainable transport community and joined Merton Residents Transport Group.
- I got beef with Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea (Royal Borough of Killing Children)
- Still, working on the book. Pandemic made me start from scratch.
- Joined once CodeBar as a mentor, but struggle to do it again because of lack of time. Need to do better nest year.
- We had some great time playing with Lego and Raspberry Pi.
- Got too busy at work to start/continue any proper projects.
- Come back to dopamine detox and fasting, as it worked.
- Try to find more time for cycling.
- Finish book.
- Not plan too much.